Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko has sent home the entire cabinet of his predecessor Evans Kidero.
Sonko on Thursday named a 10-member team including The Star’s Chief Editor Charles Kerich.
Kerich, who is also Media Council of Kenya chairman, will be in charge of ICT and e-government.
Others in the line up include:
1. Veska Kangogo (Finance and economic planning), Kangogo is the former vice person of the county Public Service.
2. Archbishop Peter Wachira (Lands, urban renewal and housing)
3. Hitan Majenga (Health services).
4. Allan Esabwa (Commerce,tourism and cooperatives),
5. Emmah Muthoni (Environment),
6. Danvas Makori (Agriculture),
7. Janet Ouko (Education),
8.Larry Wambua (Devolution) and
9. Ahmed Mohamed (Roads).
10 Charles Kerich
The list is subject to approval by the county assembly.