By Dennis Itumbi via Facebook
LEAKED SUPREME COURT DETAILED MAJORITY DECISION
1. The Key thing in the detailed decision – The Court will rule that Regulation 87(3) on tallying of results at the National Tallying Centre was not complied with – (This is very interesting, because the Court Of Appeal actually dismissed this matter, so at the time of Elections, IEBC had no choice but conduct elections with the law as interpreted by the Court in the Maina Kiai decision)
“IEBC acted in complete disregard of the law by not verifying results from the polling stations at the National Tallying Centre….”
2. The court will rule that IEBC did not understand the case before it. it will also rule that a number of forms did not have security features despite a contractual agreement with printers.
3. The Court will also hold IEBC in contempt and term as mischievous the issue of not granting access to the server in the terms laid out by the court.
4. President Uhuru Kenyatta is NOT guilty on the use of State Resources, but the President is bound by the Election Offences Act. President not above the law
5. There will be a contradiction on the issue of Statistics vs Provisional results vs Preliminary results
6. Largely a POLITICAL Decision, with an ‘angry’ justification tone –
Finally – Just Remember, the same decision, Election invalidated and Fresh elections to be held in 60 days