Independent Electoral and Boundaries and Commission (IEBC) Chairman Mr. Wafula Chebukati has appointed a team of top managers to oversee the 31st October Presidential polls.
Issuing a statement on Tuesday evening, Chebukati, who is the National Returning Officer, made the changes that would take effect immediately and will last for a period of three months.
An inside source told this writer that the new appointments were made in consultation by top statehouse operatives and were all recommended by the suspended CEO Ezra Chiloba.
The Following are the new top managers.
1. Mr. Marjan Hussein Marjan- Coordinator
2. Dr. Sidney Namulungu- Head of Operations
3. Ms. Nancy Kariuki – Head of Logistics
4. Mr. Bernard Misati Moseti- Head of Training
5. Mr. Albert Gogo -Head of ICT
6. Mr. Silas Rotich -Head of Tallying Centre
“We don’t see any changes in IEBC yet, the six persons appointed are the usual IEBC problems, nothing new. Basically, Chiloba recommended almost all of them and they have the August polls template to follow in order to deliver another fake victory to Jubilee”– a top NASA official told this wrote