RAILA ODINGA’S SPEECH AT JACARANDA IN 9 BRIEF POINTS:
1. That he is ready for elections, even tomorrow if need be, but only if it will be free from subversion by fraudsters.
2. That come what may, Ezra Chiloba must and will go home, either voluntarily or by forceful ejection.
3. That Uhuru is nothing to Raila, he can whitewash him outright even ten times provided it is in a free and fair election.
4. That the killers of Chris Msando are at large, the IEBC officials and the country’s executive know who the killed are.
5. That Uhuru should reduce his bile and unmitigated outburst, for Raila can also mete the same with the ruthlessness it deserves.
6. That Uhuru should reduce his penchant for alcohol for it is making his eyes look like his red tshirt.
7. That this country belongs to 45M Kenyans and not a cabal of oligarchs with misplaced illusion of grandeur.
8. That the 8th August elections was the last mockery that will ever happen to the sovereign will of the people in Kenya’s history.
9. That Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta will be sent to a permanent retirement and will be a civilian by the end of the next polls, which will certainly not be on 17th October.
Any question political brethren?