IEBC Chairman Wafula Chebukati Demands To Know The Following From IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba:
1. Why Paul Mugo and Boniface Wamae logged into the system using Chebukati’s credentials 9,000 times as approved by Muhati under the consent and knowledge of Chiloba.
2. Under whose instructions were form 34Bs from over 10,000 polling stations deleted from the system using Chebukati’s log in details.
3. Why Messer MFU failed to supply and (or) avail printing and scanning machines to the various gazetted tallying centers.
4. Why the commission purchased satellite phones at 848M that were totally never distributed to the poll officers at the various tallying centers for results transmission.
5. Why the statutory forms did not have the approved security features and appropriate names of candidates in accordance with ballot proofs as agreed with Al Ghurair.
6. Why the integrated electoral management systems were not stored in one agreed single place.
7. Explain why the commission adopted and used porous file server system to transmit forms 34B to the national tallying center.
8. Fully explain why some KIEMS kits were assigned Airtel and Telkom as their service providers yet the places assigned did not have the network coverage of the Airtel and Telkom.
9. Avail an explanation why 595 polling stations completely failed or refused to send any result to the national tallying center upon declaration of Uhuru as the winner.
10. Who allowed Uhuru’s chief agent, Davis Chirchir to log into the system using exclusive IEBC’s secretariat password from a discreet location.
Chebukati wants the accurate responses from Chiloba by the close of business today.
Please subscribe to KDRTV newspaper and Youtube channel for more incisive news.