Word from statehouse is that President Uhuru Kenyatta will meet IEBC chairman and his team at 3pm, the president will be accompanied by his deputy William Ruto. A reliable source has told this writer that the president will agree to 90% of NASA’s irreducible minimum.
The American ambasidor together with Western democracies have been piling presser on Uhuru to accept the fairly reasonable demands. It is obvious that USA is Jubilee leaning. Here are the leaked excerpts of the president’s expected remarks to IEBC chairman
• I am convinced that there is nothing unreasonable or unrealistic in the demands NASA is raising with IEBC.
• There is nothing unreasonable or unrealistic in demanding that those who bungled the last election be held accountable.
• There is nothing unreasonable or unrealistic in demanding the printer who printed excess ballot papers and fake prescribed forms be held accountable.
• There is nothing unrealistic or unreasonable in demanding that the IT firm that transmitted fake results (aka ‘statistics’) be held accountable.
• That these, and their underwriters at IEBC, cannot and must participate in the fresh polls.
• That they must be prosecuted.
• The rule of law is not unreasonable or unrealistic.
• Justice is not unreasonable or unrealistic.
• Our constitution is not unreasonable or unrealistic.