By Mukurima Muriuki via FB
Looking at the Forms 34B on the IEBC portal, this is what I deduce:
- 1. Highest turn out in Mombasa witnessed in Mvita at 17%. Lowest turn out in Likoni at 9%.Uhuru scored the highest in Changamwe-98%. Nyali form yet to be uploaded.
2. Highest turn out in Taita Taveta recorded in Voi at 18%. Lowest turn out in Wundanyi at 12%. Best performing constituency for the president is Voi where he garnered 94% of the vote. Taveta form 34B yet to be uploaded.
3. Ladgera had the lowest turn out in Garissa at 8%. Garissa Township recorded the highest turn out at 29%. Balambala gave Uhuru the perfect gift in form of 99% of the votes cast. Fafi and Ijara forms yet to be uploaded.
4. Eldas had the highest turn out in Wajir at 38%. Wajir North and Wajir South were not on opposite sides as both recorded the lowest turn out at 12%.
5. In Meru, South Imenti had the highest turn out at 70% with Igembe South recording the lowest turn out at 58%. Central Imenti Form 34B iko na mushkir kiasi.
6. Mbeere South in Embu had a dismal 60% turn out.
7. Mavoko had the highest turn out in Machakos at 17% Lowest turn out in Mwala at 6%
8. Remember when Kirinyaga and Nyandarua used to compete for top honors in KCPE when the results would be ranked by district? The two were at it again. Out of the people who turned out to vote in both counties, Uhuru got 100%
9. Nyeri town had the lowest turn out in Nyeri at 81%.
10. The average turn out in Kirinyaga was 84%
11. The highest turn out in the country was witnessed in Kigumo and Gatundu North. Both had 87% turn out.
12. Uasin Gishu had a turn out of 60%. Kapseret had the lowest in the county at 55%
13. Emgwen in Nandi county had a dismal 59% turn out.
14. Remember we had talked about Tiaty a while back? Well, turn out the constituency which is in Baringo county was at 47%
15. So far, Butula constituency in Busia county has the lowest recorded turn out in the country at 1%
16. Lowest turn out in Kisii was in Bomachoge Chache at 22% with Kitutu Chache North recording the highest turn out at 35%.
And so on……..
My projection is Uhuru to garner between 7.4m-7.5m votes. When all is said and done, final turn out will be 38%.